Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ex-Wife Ustad Solmed

Yuliawati goddess who is also the former wife of Ustad Solmed clarify existing coverage, where many issues are not properly circulate. Accompanied by a lawyer Sunan Kalijaga Goddess spoke.
"Clarification of the less pleasant news, adverse Goddess and her family. Our client a mother goddess (not) working in the entertainment world, he was working in the private banks instead to look for popularity," said Sunan Kalijaga, met at the office PLAZA 3 beautiful cottage Block A No. 1 JL TB Simatupang beautiful cottage, week (20.11.11).
Goddess denied his appearance at the last moment before Ustad Solmed married, and uncover the cause of his divorce with the preacher because of adultery committed by Ustad Solmed, to seek popularity.
"The exposure I'm not looking for popularity, I am a regular employee. But as long as the media or people around, many have asked in my family. Eventually I scraped the ordinary people-match, my mother, my sister all asked about the ex-husband (Ustad Solmed) . The effect personal and family is not good for sure, "he said.
In addition it had emerged from the public perception that he wants to thwart the marriage Ustad Solmed due to appear at the last moment. It also flatly denied by the Goddess.
"It was not me who just appeared in the media, at the same time Solmed April, I did not want to derail the wedding, I'm just grateful, thank God Solmed married," he said.
According to the Goddess, by telephone Ustad Solmed myself just claiming a widower, at the last moment before applying for April. "Whereas the newly admitted Ustad himself a widower in the seconds will apply for April. Precisely Solmed who called me. Ustad Solmed widower confessed while in the seconds to resume by April," he said. (MPA / gum / sjw)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes